Thursday, February 7, 2013
Promise of Psalm 91
These verses in Psalm 91 has really been filling me with hope.
“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him and
show him my salvation.”
(Psalm 91:14-16)
God promises to deliver you.
Protect you.
Answer you.
Be with you in trouble.
Rescue you.
Honor you.
And satisfy you.
Let me say that again,
because He love you
be comforted and
find hope and energy
in knowing that
you will be
rescued, protected, and answered.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE; HE IS WITH YOU IN YOUR TROUBLE.
But it doesn't end there, you will also be delivered, honored, and satisfied.
In summary, He loves you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like how He says "Because he loves me" - not because of any works we've done, but just because of the love for God that He's made to grow in our hearts! So freeing to know I don't have to be anything for Him to be with me!
ReplyDelete