Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Blankie aka my new One for One Love

So if you know anything about me you know that I am passionate about TOMS One for One movement. Every chance I get, I talk about it.

Today I decided to do some exploring and found a website with 10 inspiring "Buy one give one projects"
(to see them all go to http://mashable.com/2010/11/07/buy-one-give-one/ )

My favorite one (probably because it is the cutest one) is called Happy Blankie.
It was founded in 2008by David Holdridge because he wanted to combine his little sister's two favorite thing: stuffed animals and blankies.
The shocking part was he was only 7 years old.

This is a video of him talking about the company:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eEqtN94i3-M

The other cool thing is that for every blanket bought they donate one.
(As if how precious the blankets are wasn't cute enough!)

Here is another video where some of the blankies are featured:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxUQ96YymPg&feature=plcp&context=C32e368bUDOEgsToPDskKtJBclJqVsIBZ_8B6_Qsz5

But I couldn't resist, so here is my favorite:

Hope you enjoy them as much as me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment